This is how China is Colonizing Africa

After many years, we are still struggling to find a way to repair the huge damages from European invasion.

In the midst of this struggling, we see the Chinese coming towards us with a well-designed strategy to do to us far greater harm than the European did to us some few centuries ago.

Today, just like how the British sent away their criminals to colonise and displace the Aboriginals of Australia, the Chinese government is releasing thousands of Chinese criminals from prisons, print for them some few billions of the Chinese Yuan and cast them out to African to buy land and help to displace the people to prepare for the grand colonization.

Obviously, the Chinese is just using the same strategy that worked perfectly for the British and many other European nations for their famous colonization and enslavement. Today, the Chinese come to us as trade partners, they need our raw materials, they want to offer us products from what they took from us. They put more ‘oil’ in the hands of our leaders to lubricate their brain.

It is sad that we still cannot see what tomorrow is going to be like from the happenings of today. I can see clearly, and I can tell you that, very soon the African will have nowhere to call HOME and this is what makes this Chinese planned colonisation more dangerous for us all. We must know that there is no salvation in China.

Before it is too late, we must resist this Chinese invasion and colonisation, it is up to us to put away our political differences and come together to secure today for the next generations.

We shouldn’t in anyway allow the Chinese to come to compound the problems we are still trying to solve from the Europeans invasion. For Chinese invasion, we must collectively resist by force and we shouldn’t allow it to continue to happen.

Yes, Humans are those who are able to lean from the past to determine today in order to walk safely into the future. Let Africa come together today as humans.

My name is Kwadwo Agyei Yeboah and I love Africa. You can always connect with me on Facebook to talk about Africa.

5 thoughts on “This is how China is Colonizing Africa

• April 28, 2020 at 2:14 am

I fully. agree being a. African American man. I have a book. On this too.

• May 14, 2020 at 5:03 am

The continent of the empire of the sungey the land of Kushites, Ebo,Zulu,Yoruba, and all tribes ,ONE PEOPLE, IT TAKE 50 PLUS YEARS,for our leaders eyes to see clearly now, Addis Ababa can smile now with Kumi, my tears can now stop flowing,for the pain I had bear in my heart, Selassie was Right ,when he said African problems are with Africa, I dont like to use that word,given by that Belgian,. Dont you ever as Leaders of the continent look out side for solutions when it is all right there before your very eyes , only with a high level of consciousness and true guidance your leadership will be all bless, prosperity and peace will be manifested.🙏🙏🙏🙏

• May 11, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Chinese must go back to Asia. Trade agreements with China and other countries must be drawn in the best interest of our countries and continent. African continent is meant for Africans. It’s up to all of us to think with our heads, garner a collective will to move our people and our continent forward. Mother Africa is crying to her children to rise up and brake the shackles of bondage, oppression and colonisation and be free. Only through and by this can we be seen as humans.

• May 14, 2020 at 5:05 am

• May 12, 2020 at 8:45 am

This need to be end no more Asia and Europe and ather countries we need to be Africa alone